The Ann Arbor Animal Hospital is a team of amazing staff with highly respected and loved doctors. As a hospital we focus on the special relationship between people and their pets, and are staffed with doctors and a support team 24/7, offering strong continuity of care for our patients.
We are actively recruiting highly skilled Critical Care and Primary Care LVTs for our growing hospital. Experienced technicians are the key to our client-patient focus. Competitive compensation including Health Insurance, Paid Vacation and Personal Days, CE, SIMPLE IRA, Pet Care Discount, Uniforms, Dues, etc.
Please send your cover letter and resume to David Caddell at dcaddell@AnnArborAnimalHospital.com or feel free to contact him at 734.662.4474.
- Experience (2 years minimum) as an LVT in a veterinary practice, exposure to Critical Care and / or Emergency preferred
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and maintain composure while working with critical patients
- A desire to work with varied case load that includes patient monitoring, nursing care, and critical patients
- A desire to advance education and learn new skills
- A desire and ability to be a team player
Ability to work with clients in a caring and professional manner