The Ann Arbor Animal Hospital is searching for qualified Full-time and Part-time Licensed Veterinary Technicians.
We are a team of amazing staff, including highly respected and loved doctors. As a hospital, we focus on the special relationship between co-workers, clients and their pets. The hospital is staffed with doctors and a support team 24/7, offering strong continuity of care for our patients.
Experienced technicians are the key to our client-patient focus and we are actively recruiting highly skilled full-time or part-time LVTs for our growing hospital; ideal candidates will have availability to include weekends. Competitive compensation (up to $21.00 hour) including Health Insurance, Paid Vacation and Personal Days, CE (including national conferences for Full-time LVTs), SIMPLE IRA, Pet Care Discount, Uniforms, Dues, etc.
Please send your cover letter and resume to David Caddell at dcaddell@AnnArborAnimalHospital.com or feel free to contact him at 734.662.4474.
- Experience (2 years minimum) in a veterinary practice as a currently licensed LVT, exposure to Critical Care a plus
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and maintain composure while working with critical patients
- A desire to work with varied case load that includes outpatient visits, patient monitoring, nursing care, and critical patients
- A desire to advance education and learn new skills
- An understanding and appreciation for building positive work relationships due to aspirations of being known as a team player
Ability to work with clients in a caring and professional manner