The Ann Arbor Animal Hospital Emergency Service is an AAHA-accredited Veterinary Hospital consisting of a team of amazing staff, including highly respected and loved doctors. Due to our growth, we are seeking part-time and full-time experienced Veterinary Assistants.
As a hospital we focus on the special relationship between co-workers, clients and their pets. We are staffed with doctors and a support team 24/7, offering strong continuity of care for our patients.
Experienced ER VAs are one of the keys to our client-patient focus and we are actively recruiting highly skilled ER VAs who have availability to include weekends. Competitive compensation including Health Insurance, Paid Vacation and Personal Days, CE (including national conferences for Full-time VAs), SIMPLE IRA, Pet Care Discount, Uniforms, Dues, etc.
Send your Cover Letter and Resume to David Caddell at dcaddell@AnnArborAnimalHospital.com or feel free to contact him at 734.662.4474.
- Experience (1-2 years minimum) in a veterinary practice, emergency preferred
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and maintain composure while working with critical patients
- A desire to work with varied case load that includes patient monitoring, nursing care, and critical patients
- A desire to advance education and learn new skills
- An understanding and appreciation for building positive work relationships due to aspirations of being known as a team player
Ability to work with clients in a caring and professional manner