The Ann Arbor Animal Hospital, an AAHA-accredited facility, continues to grow and is searching for part-time and full-time Veterinary Assistants. We are in need of good people with availability to include weekends.
Our hospital has a team of amazing staff and highly respected and loved doctors. As a hospital we focus on the special relationship between co-workers, clients their pets. We are staffed with doctors and a support team 24/7 and we focus on offering strong continuity of care for our patients. We are actively recruiting skilled part-time or full-time Veterinary Assistants—experienced VAs are one of the keys to our client-patient focus. Compensation is negotiable and for full-time employees includes Health Insurance, Paid Vacation and Personal Days, Paid CE (including national conferences for Full-time VAs), SIMPLE IRA, Pet Care Discount, Uniforms, Dues, etc.
Send your Cover Letter and Resume to David Caddell at dcaddell@AnnArborAnimalHospital.com or feel free to contact him at 734.662.4474.
- Experience (2 years minimum) in a veterinary practice
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and maintain composure while working with critical patients
- A desire to work with a varied case load that includes being a DVM’s Exam Room Assistant, working shifts at the front desk, getting patient histories, placing patients in rooms, nursing care and assisting LVTs in the hospital’s treatment area
- A desire to advance your education and learn new skills
- An understanding and appreciation for building positive work relationships due to aspirations of being known as a team player
- Ability to work with clients in a caring and professional manner