Staff members at the Ann Arbor Animal Hospital staff possess a passion for animals as well as an exemplary commitment to delivering the highest level of veterinary care in the area. We are committed to a cooperative working environment among staff members— we understand the value of teamwork, enthusiasm and the willingness to perform as necessary to help the hospital function as a cohesive, high performing team.
Working under the close supervision of our doctors, our veterinary staff provides a full range of patient care, including:
• examinations and table-side assistance with Veterinarians
• preparation for surgical procedures
• vaccines & administering medicine
• follow-up explanation of care with patients
• in-clinic procedures and processing (de-worming, ear-flushing, dentistry, x-rays, blood draw, labs)
• observation and recording medical notes
• providing tender, loving care for animals in our ICU
Ann Arbor Animal Hospital is committed to continuous education.
Our technicians are taught and trained to the limits of their potential. If, during training, an individual shows interest in a specific field, such as radiology or anesthesiology, continuing education in that field will be encouraged as part of our commitment to ongoing improvement, quality and excellence in veterinary care.
If you would like to inquire about working with us at Ann Arbor Animal Hospital, please contact email@example.com