The Ann Arbor Animal Hospital is a team of amazing staff with highly respected and loved doctors. As a hospital we focus on the special relationship between people and their pets, and are staffed with doctors and a support team 24/7, offering strong continuity of care for our patients.
We are actively recruiting highly skilled ER LVTs for our growing hospital. Experienced technicians are the key to our client-patient focus.
Send resume to David Caddell at dcaddell@AnnArborAnimalHospital.com or feel free to contact him at 734.662.4474.
- Experience (1-2 years minimum) in a veterinary practice, emergency preferred
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and maintain composure while working with critical patients
- A desire to work with varied case load that includes patient monitoring, nursing care, and critical patients
- A desire to advance education and learn new skills
- A desire and ability to be a team player
- Ability to work with clients in a caring and professional manner