PUPPY CLASS From our dog training partner Julia Levitt
Classes are limited to four puppies to foster a “semi-private lesson” atmosphere.
- Exploring myths
- Rubbing nose in urine and poop
- Rolling over a puppy to have it be submissive
- Spaying and neutering – good for you and the pup!
- Any toy is a good toy for my puppy
- Discuss owners’ questions and concerns:
- House breaking
- Crate training
- Proper leash/collar to use
- Where dog sleeps
- When to start grooming and using brushes and combs
- Checking teeth
- Let me introduce you – the correct way to introduce puppies
- Introduce fellow students and their puppies.
- Socializing puppy
- “Pass the puppy” – pass puppy from one person to another on leash and walking the other person’s puppy as well as your own.
- Start teaching: sit, stay, come.
- Obstacle course to challenge your pup’s powers of concentration.
- Any questions, and your homework to help your puppy grow.
- A mystery visit is planned for the last class!
To register, e-mail Julia at Julia@inharmonydogtraining.com