Marijuana seems to be in the news a lot these days, with laws changing around the country and the public’s perception of it changing as well.

Whatever one’s personal stance on marijuana, its presence has certainly become more common—as have instances of accidental ingestion by pets. Owners of said pets are still frequently reluctant to share with us that their pet ate marijuana in some form, which can unfortunately delay the treatment for the patient.

We hope you find the following infographic useful.