Our Critical Care Veterinarians treat illness and injuries in general practice patients, save the lives of emergency outpatients, and manage care for hospitalized inpatients. Critical Care Veterinarians have plenty of opportunities to practice soft-tissue surgery and are supported by highly skilled DVM coworkers, licensed veterinary technicians, an in-house laboratory, and advanced medical equipment.
Critical Care Veterinarian Job Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience with emergency medicine patients (preferred)
- Has completed a rotating Small Animal Internship (preferred)
- Licensed to practice as a DVM in the state of Michigan (required)
- Full-time or Part-time
Key Job Duties:
- Perform physical examinations and other appropriate diagnostic procedures
- Diagnose medical/surgical conditions and discuss treatment options with clients
- Perform surgeries and other medical procedures as needed
- Keep thorough and accurate medical records for all patients seen
- Collaborate with management to finalize hospital policies and procedures
Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- Health insurance (up to $305 monthly employer contribution toward premium costs)
- Substantial annual budget for individual Continuing Education opportunities (up to $3,500 + cost of registration, wet labs, etc.)
- SIMPLE IRA
- Employee discount
- We reimburse: Small Animal Malpractice Insurance coverage dues, licensing fees, and approved national/local association dues
Send resume to David Caddell— dcaddell1@AnnArborAnimalHospital.com —or mail to:
Ann Arbor Animal Hospital
2150 W Liberty St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
To learn more about this job opening, including compensation rates, please call us at 734-662-4474 and ask to speak with David.